CZ / EN
Administrative building Rubin Office Center can be found in the street Sokolovská 192/79 in Prague 8 - Karlin. A great asset to this location is an excellent accessibility by car and public transport. The tram stop Křížíkova and Karlínské square can be reached within 5 minutes walk, as well as the metro station Křižíkova. Connection to the bus service is fantastic thanks to 10 minutes walk to Florenc. Karlin is connected to a dense network of Prague cycle paths, and therefore is easily accessible enviromentally friendly vehicles of your choice too.
- Metro "B" Křižíkova - 5 minutes walk
- Tram station - Křížíkova, Karlínské Square - 5 minutes walk
- Long distance and international bus station Florenc - 10 minutes walk
- Metro "B" and "C" Florenc - 10 minutes walk
- Connection to a network of cycle paths
Close, you can visit the many restaurants, cafes, shops and cultural destinations. Very pleasant relaxation then offers a nearby park.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Banks and ATMs (Commercial Bank, UniCredit Bank, Raiffeisenbank, Czech Savings Bank, CSOB)
- Post office
- City police
- Elementary School, High School, Secondary School, Business School
- Pedestrian tunnel Karlin - Zizkov
- Karlin Musical Theatre